Should Easycash Contests and Free Offers
Contests Competitions, Rewards & Free Offers

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log inLog in  
Easycash Main Page

Should we give out clues for "remember the past contest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Easycash Contests and Free Offers Forum Index -> Remember the past

Should we give out clues ?
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

easycash
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:02 pm
Post subject : Should we give out clues for "remember the past contest

It seems some members think it unfair giving out clues, from a couple of emails I have received.

The words "[b:7e38957015]make them think like the rest of us[/b:7e38957015]" or "why not just give them the answers Mad " have been mentioned.

What do you think ?

Please no flaming !!
ratty
Triple M Codeword Mod
Triple M Codeword Mod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:53 pm
Post subject : Re: Should we give out clues for "remember the past contest

I think the clues may give out a certain advantage in a Pertinence(Having logical precise relevance to the matter at hand) kind of way, but having no clues may prolong the comp and it may become dull and boring and people will give up, clues keep people interested and give more excited to the game. I think the problem here is that the clues are to easy, not that the clues make it unfair.

So im tending to lean more the way of keeping the clues just making them harder.
Moreta61

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:47 pm
Post subject : Re: Should we give out clues for "remember the past contest

[quote:c6e3b70f37="ratty"]I think the clues may give out a certain advantage in a Pertinence(Having logical precise relevance to the matter at hand) kind of way, but having no clues may prolong the comp and it may become dull and boring and people will give up, clues keep people interested and give more excited to the game. I think the problem here is that the clues are to easy, not that the clues make it unfair.

So im tending to lean more the way of keeping the clues just making them harder.[/quote:c6e3b70f37]

Clues are a good idea if guesses slow down, or after a certain period of time no one has got the answer. The first clue should be hard and subsequent clues should be clearer in my view.

Colleen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Easycash Contests and Free Offers Forum Index -> Remember the past All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1