E-Points, Easycash Contests and Free Offers
Contests Competitions, Rewards & Free Offers

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log inLog in  
Easycash Main Page

E-Points, what are they & how to collect them - Part 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Easycash Contests and Free Offers Forum Index -> Easycash FAQ's
easycash
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:31 pm
Post subject : E-Points, what are they & how to collect them - Part 2

Continuing on from [url=http://www.easycash.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=215]Part 1[/url]

Reminder that all features listed here require you to be logged in to your account to work correctly.

[url=http://www.easycash.com.au/gateway.php?n=119]Collect newsletter bonus E-Points [/url] - Most newsletter we send out has a codeword that you can claim for reward points. It normally lists a valid to date and a link to claim the points. (Go to your [color=yellow:9d276bb9b0][url=http://www.easycash.com.au/members.html] members area[/url][/color:9d276bb9b0] to claim the points) All newsletter codeword’s are lowercase.

Following that link will take back to your members page, look for the [color=yellow:9d276bb9b0]Collect newsletter bonus E-Points [/color:9d276bb9b0]link and it will take you to another gateway page with hopefully your name and email address filled in already. The next blank field is where you put in the codeword from the newsletter and finally copy the security code from the security graphic and click submit. You will be shown a framed page with the countdown timer showing in the top small frame and a sponsors page down below, wait till the timer gets to zero and you see the message points were credited.
(From time to time, the sponsor’s page may not allow for their page to be framed, if this is so you will only see the sponsors page and no top frame. Please wait around 30 seconds and then close window or go back to the main site.

[url=http://www.blueyspoker.easycash.com.au/index.asp]Play Bluey's Poker for a chance to win points weekly [/url] We have a poker game called Bluey's Poker which allows our members to play a weekly game of poker against other Easycash members. You get 900 poker credits (not reward points) to play each day for that week and the game finishes every Saturday night Qld Time (including Day light saving). Please remember that this game is on another server and does not share the same members database so you need to signup separately but we highly recommend that you use the same username and email address as you have registered here at the main site if you want to be able to collect reward points if you are in the weekly top 5 scores.
1st place - 50 E-Points
2nd place - 40 E-Points
3rd place - 30 E-Points
4th place - 20 E-Points
5th place - 10 E-Points

Finally
[url=http://www.games.easycash.com.au/php/index.html?module=pnFlashGames&func=contests]Play our selected online game for a chance to win [/url] This feature is only available now and then.
Due to the amount of cheating that goes on with the use of special software to slow games down, auto aiming and firing or score adjusting scripts, we only run contests now when I have time to monitor the database. Please watch the newsletter and posts in this forum for advise when a contest is about to start.

Part 3 will be all new and will explain how to confirm manual reward points
moneymaker01

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:38 am
Post subject : Rewards

If I want to turn my rewards into cash, then how many E-Points should I collect? How do I claim for it?
Bedlam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:51 pm
Post subject : Re: E-Points, what are they & how to collect them - Part 2

seems can get lots of E-points... But what can be done with them??????
Rewards page has not had anything on it for several months, so what else can be done with these points.... Seems a waste of time collecting them to me...
mystiquesmoon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:03 am

hmm still awaiting to a reply from someone that knows what we can do with our e-points...plastered all over the site is GET e-points by going here, here and here, Yet noone knows what you can do with them...ironic...i wonder if anyone is gonna stand up from this site and actually answer the members??
Bedlam

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:37 am

I spent my points in the Reward Auctions forum,,, was just informed I won the bid on a DVD... So perhaps start bidding on the DVDs when they come up in the forum..
bluesclues

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:25 pm

I also did the same Bedlam...bid in a Reward Auction and 'won' the DVD. Been saving mine up again ever since so next time I see something I want in an auction I'll have enough to bid...and win Laughing
mystiquesmoon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:10 am

yes i did notice the auctions as the only place to use e points, only problem being i'm not a buying dvd's person lol..but i will keep an eye out, i was just thinking there must be more than just auctions on here to use e points...maybe they are still trying to set it up..i dont know *shrugs*
SusanF
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:07 am

The epoints can be used for the auctions only at this stage..... there is an e-shop coming however there has been delays with the programing (this was outsourced and out of our hands).

We have been busy getting things for the shop when it is up and running (hopefully very soon) and there are some really exciting things coming.

I am sworn to secrecy, so can't say too much yet.

...... it won't happen overnight.... but it will happen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Easycash Contests and Free Offers Forum Index -> Easycash FAQ's All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1