Automatic Easycash Contests and Free Offers
Contests Competitions, Rewards & Free Offers

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log inLog in  
Easycash Main Page

Automatic logout

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Easycash Contests and Free Offers Forum Index -> EasyCash Online games
Moreta61

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:35 pm
Post subject : Automatic logout

I have been really annoyed over the last couple of months when I have been automatically logged out of the games site when I've been in the middle of a game.

What is the timeframe for the automatic logout?

I always forget to log out when leaving the games site and try to remember to do it when I come back in, but a couple of times I've forgotten.

Colleen
mattarm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:36 pm
Post subject : Re: Automatic logout

Howdy Colleen

I played the games most of yesterday and did not get logged out once..... from my understanding auto logout would not do it in a middle of a game .... more like your computer is deleting cookies

I may be wrong .....

Matt
easycash
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:53 pm

[quote:f6087c6599="mattarm"]from my understanding auto logout would not do it in a middle of a game .... more like your computer is deleting cookies
I may be wrong ..... [/quote:f6087c6599]

I believe Matt has nailed it on the head. Try looking at your internet security software or cookie washing software. Did you or anyone in your family happen to install any security software or change any settings a couple of months ago ?

Lets us know and I'll add it to the FAQ
Pixie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:29 pm

Hi, I've recently upgraded to IE7 and am being repeatedly logged out of the Easycash Game site. There's no pattern to it. Sometimes after a couple of minutes, sometimes after an hour. I've tried to tell IE7 that the site is safe, checked my other security software, and tried playing with it shut down but can't work out how to stay logged in to the site. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you, Pixie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Easycash Contests and Free Offers Forum Index -> EasyCash Online games All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1