How Easycash Contests and Free Offers
Contests Competitions, Rewards & Free Offers

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log inLog in  
Easycash Main Page

How many points do you have?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Easycash Contests and Free Offers Forum Index -> Triple M
ratty
Triple M Codeword Mod
Triple M Codeword Mod

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:54 pm
Post subject : How many points do you have?

sorry guys acidentlly deleted this post so im re-posting it, as to your replies i forgot to mention i was refering to triple M freq club points, i mean i wish i had 68,000 easycash points

Just wondering how many triple M freq club points people have and what your plans are for them?

I'm sitting on about 68,000 at the moment.
I was one of the first triple M freq clubs members, i have never bought anything from the freq store but i have spent most of my points entering every one of there comps, I am now saving up because i'm thinking that they could be bringing in some big prizes for big points near the end of this year, so i'm going to hold out and see what happens.
wollar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:23 pm
Post subject : Re: How many points do you have?

Hi,I have 53,101 points as of 15/11/05 @ 1:19pm.

I have been lucky enough to "win" quite a few things on the freq store from dvd's and Cds to concerts and movie previews. Very Happy

I also enter the competitions but only if i really want the prize.

I would love to get something nice like a maxum ladies watch which is on the sydney MMM freq store...i just hope im around when it goes off! Cool

My hubby is also a freq and has over 90,000 points-hes hoping to get tix to a gig,we just missed out on the green day tix by a minute or so!
Oh well,better luck next time. Rolling Eyes
ratty
Triple M Codeword Mod
Triple M Codeword Mod

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:20 pm
Post subject : ...

is there anyone else out there who wants to share how many points they have and what plans they have for them?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Easycash Contests and Free Offers Forum Index -> Triple M All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1