who Easycash Contests and Free Offers
Contests Competitions, Rewards & Free Offers

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log inLog in  
Easycash Main Page

who was the last to speak to ADMIN???

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Easycash Contests and Free Offers Forum Index -> Bluey's Poker
mystiquesmoon

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:34 am
Post subject : who was the last to speak to ADMIN???

hi all just thought i'd start a topic on this, this site hasn't been running properly for months..i'm starting to wonder if we are just on an abandoned site,, who of you members out there have actually spoke to one of the easycash ADMIN or staff in the past 2 months??? ANYONE?
HemaRoyDS

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:12 pm
Post subject : who was the last to speak to ADMIN???

mmmm.... no replies yet Mystique. 4.5 hours and counting.
I wonder how long it will take.
Confused Mad Evil or Very Mad Question
bluesclues

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:44 pm
Post subject : Re: who was the last to speak to ADMIN???

Last newsletter was Oct 2006...but i do remember there being some ill health in the family?? Hope healthwise all's ok...but blueys poker points havnt been being added i believe....
mystiquesmoon

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:53 pm

well though i do send my heart out if there is ill health...i would think a website like this would have more than just one operator?...i do hope if ill health is the cause and there was only one operator...that circumstances get better very soon..

October 2006 until may 3rd is a 7 month period, thats a too longer time for no admin to assist anyone on this site unless of course the only operator of the site has past away which i certainly hope is not the case.

I cannot even get to the bluey's poker site let alone play it*scratches head*

Anyway i dont want it to be completely negative(everything posted) at least we all still can meet each other and chat in the forums etc..not so exciting though that theres no prizes but maybe use them more for recommending freebie links listed that you think is definately worth other ppl to look at.. at least i guess it would be something positive anyway i'll still keep an eye out here to see if anyone has talked to admin..but for now ***hugs to all*** keep smiling.. Wink
bluesclues

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:05 pm

How long have u been having problems with Blueys? I played earlier this afternoon with no probs....about 3pm NSW time. Hope you've been able to get on and play....i hate when u can't. With the ill health thing...i remember reading several times in newsletters about them sorry for being late with them as someone had been in hosp or something. Last i knew tho, think they were travelling somewhere for 2 mths...coz they said they'd try their best 2 keep up with things....but as u said, its been 7 mths...too long. Luck with Blueys... Smile
mystiquesmoon

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:35 pm

heya blue ty for responding!! i was able to play bluey's poker yesterday but i haven't been able to get on at all today i'm in s.aus.

well still they truly only operated this entire website alone? and yeah lol going away for 2 months..it has been 7 months....though i guess i cant blame them as if i enjoyed a holiday alot i probably wouldn't come back either lol...though you would think they would have got someone to cover for them on here while they were gone* scratches head again*

hope you have a great night!!! **hugs**
bluesclues

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:50 pm

Just tried Blueys and it's working ok here...keep trying and u may get lucky...it's a bugger when u r leading and cant get on 2 play...has happened 2 me b4. Luck with it.x Razz
mystiquesmoon

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:11 pm

guesssss what lol after whining about not being able to get into bluey's poker...lol it just worked for me...i have nooo idea why it didn't work earlier..well i got there finally yay!!! oh yeah would definately not be ideal if your leading and it didn't work lol..i have never been in that position of leading ...i only ever get 25 point wins the most now and then a 500 but not often at all..guess there must be a trick to it i dont know about lol!!!
**hugs**
bluesclues

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:54 pm

Good stuff...glad u got in. Not sure, but am sus that the time u play plays a part in the hands dealt. Hqave found that 4pm-ish and 11am-ish are lucky...yet 12-1am and noon a bit unlucky....as are evenings. Could be coincidence but....get the 500 bout 4 times a wk...100 1-3 times a game...and 2500 once a mth approx...just love when it deals the royal flush...rare, but happens.x Razz
mystiquesmoon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:27 pm

ohh ok i will take note of the times i play from now on...i have NEVER got a royal flush since joining i mean never the most luck i have had was getting a treasure chest once on this site lol...but then i come and go alot...have a great day!! Smile *hugs*
bluesclues

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:00 pm

Sending truckloads of luck 2 u in the hope u get a royal flush asap...its quite a thrill...i tend 2 sit and look at it 4 ages b4 playing next hand,...lol.
Cheers.x Very Happy
mystiquesmoon

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:34 pm

lol ty for the good luck wishes...i think i need them!! hehe**hugs**
powerman1

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:38 pm

Hi everyone - I thought I'd add my bit to this topic as I have been frustrated for months now not seeing points added for getting top place one week in Blueys Poker and now, again, I got top place last week and I am wondering if I will ever get the points credited (that's 100 points I'm owed).

I don't like to be negative or too critical (unless warranted) but like others of you I am now wondering if this site has been abandoned by the administrator and also agree that 7 months is just too long to leave us all in the lurch so to speak wondering if we are just wasting our time doing the daily free points stuff and Blueys Poker.

I also heard of ill health in one of the weekly newsletters (but that was way back last year before Newsletters stopped in Oct 2006) and sympathise if this is the case but, if Admin can't post a short comment or Newsletter alerting us to what is going on then surely he/she would have someone else that could do this?

btw, I have no trouble doing Blueys Poker daily so can't offer any advice for those of you who are having probs.

Cheers
bluesclues

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:29 pm

[color=blue:8364cda3d3][/color:8364cda3d3]Agreed, it's been waaay too long, but as I've been a member for several yrs (way b4 they made us all re-sign up coz of their new server)...it's become a bit of a habit 4 me...signing in 2 get my member points lol. Ans as for Blueys, been playing that many yrs 2 and i dont really play for the points,....They're a bonus, but i enjoy playing each day and if i win, well the thrill's my reward lol. There used 2 b some1 that 'spoke' on behalf of admin if they were unavailable...funny that he/she hasnt responded to all the posts about their absence...but also, wouldnt there be fees 2 b paid for their server etc? Surely it wouldnt operate without payment....all soooo strange! Exclamation
mystiquesmoon

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:35 am

yes i thought the same about the servers..someone must be paying for them for this too continue..its alll wayyyyyyy STRANGE..*scratches head* no idea.

guessssss what blues clues i finally got 2 2500 points in blueys poker lol i should have whinged about not getting any earlier lol i may have got them!! hehehe..i like playing blueys to just for the fun of it...its not really bothering me to much that noones here to credit points etc..its just sad to see the site at a stand still is all...heres hoping someone comes here soon and lets us know whats going on!!! ****hugsssssss****
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Easycash Contests and Free Offers Forum Index -> Bluey's Poker All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2